PMAY MIS Online Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Apply Online for PM Awas Yojana at http://pmaymis.gov.in/ Now
Online Applications for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, Housing For All (Urban).
Apply Online for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) in Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha (Orissa), Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Delhi, Puducherry (Pondicherry), Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep, Chandigarh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands at pmaymis.gov.in.
Stages of PMAY MIS
- FRS submitted in the month of October 2015.
- HFA Mission approval received in the month of November 2015.
- First phase of development has been completed in the month of December 2015.
- Site hosted at NIC Cloud in the month of January 2016.
- On line reporting on the progress of the scheme by all stake holders
- More accurate and speedy on reporting
- Individual beneficiaries can be tracked
- Less time-taking and less error-prone
- Can generate reports based on multiple criteria
- Option to select the output of the report in tabular form
- Provision to export the reports to MS Excel.
- Used by Center, States and Cities, PMU, Appraisal Agency, CSMC for monitoring progress
- 24 x 7 online access to the Portal for all the stake holders.
Users (stake holders) of PMAY MIS
- Scrutiny / Appraisal Agencies
Eligible citizens can provide information/apply
For Slum Dwellers under In Situ Slum Redevelopment.
For Benefits under 3 components :
- Beneficiary Led Construction or Enhancement
- Affordable Housing in Partnership
- Credit Linked Subsidy.
For more details & User manual please visit : http://pmaymis.gov.in/