How to Apply Online For Scholarship at National Scholarship Portal
Step by Step Guide
If you want to apply online for Scholarship, here is the complete details available for you. If you applying for scholarship for the first time (Fresh Students) need to “Register” on the portal as fresh applicant by providing accurate and authenticated information as printed on their documents in the “Student Registration Form”. After successful completion of registration process, the default login id and password to log into NSP portal will be sent to the provided mobile number. You can use it to login the portal & apply online.
Guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal
How to Apply?
To online registration follow the below link:
- Students applying for scholarship for the first time (Fresh Students) need to “Register” on the portal as fresh applicant by providing accurate and authenticated information as printed on their documents in the “Student Registration Form”.
- The registration form is required to be filled by parents / guardian of students who are below the age of 18 years on the date of registration.
- Before initiating registration process, students / Parents / guardian are advised to keep the following documents handy:
- Educational documents of student
- Student’s Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branchNote: For pre matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have their own bank account, parents can provide their own account details. However, parents account number can only be used against scholarship applications for maximum two children.
- Aadhaar number of the Student
- If Aadhaar is not available, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School and
- Aadhaar Enrolment ID or Scanned copy of Bank passbook
- If Institute/School is different from domicile state of the applicant, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School.
Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form are given below (Fields marked with * are Mandatory fields):
Source : scholarships.gov.in