Ministry of HRD and MyGov Jointly organize Online Essay Competition
Ministry of Human Resource Development and My Govt. has jointly organised an online essay competition for specific age of school students (IX to X or Secondary Stage and XI to XII or Higher Secondary) across the country. In the competition of the essay, on given ten topic, which is given below. For more details of this competition, read below:
Ministry of Human Resource Development
Ministry of HRD and MyGov jointly organise online essay competitionUnder the theme ‘Atma Nirbhar Bharat-Swatantra Bharat’ to mark Independence Day
06 AUG 2020
In the run up to the Independence Day celebrations in the country, the Ministry of Human Resource Development in partnership with MyGov is organizing an online essay writing competition for specific age of school students (IX to X or Secondary Stage and XI to XII or Higher Secondary) across the country. The NCERT will be the Nodal Agency for this event.
The subtopics under the main topic for essay writing, that is, “Atma Nirbhar Bharat-Swatantra Bharat” are as follows:
1. For Atma Nirbhar Bharat the Indian Constitution and Democracy are the biggest enablers.
2. India at 75: A Nation Marching towards Atmanirbhar Bharat
3. Atma Nirbhar Bharat through Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat: Innovation thrives when there is unity in diversity
4. Digital India: Opportuinities in COVID-19 and Beyond
5. Atma Nirbhar Bharat-Role of students in National Development
6. Atma Nirbhar Bharat-Independence from gender, caste and ethnic biases.
7. Atma Nirbhar Bharat: Making of a new India through Bio-Diversity and Agricultural Prosperity.
8. While I exercise my rights I must not forget to undertake my duties to usher in an Atma Nirbhar Bharat.
9. My physical fitness is my wealth that will build the human capital for Atma Nirbhar Bharat
10. Conserve Blue to Go Green for an Atma Nirbhar Bharat.
Selection of essays will be taken up at two levels. Firstly, States/UTs level will finalise the essays. Next the selected 10 essays from each state will become the pool of selected essays for the final selections at national level by a team of experts decided by NCERT. 30 essays will be selected in each category i.e. Secondary stage and Higher Secondary stage by the NCERT. Prizes will be announced for the national level winners soon.
Students may submit their entries on the link below by 14th August, 2020: