PM to Launch Jan Andolan for COVID-19 Appropriate Behaviour
The Prime Minister to launch of Jan Andolan for COVID-19 Appropriate Behaviour tomorrow on 8th October, 2020 by way of a Tweet. The campaign will be launched in view of the upcoming festivals and winter season as well as the opening up of the economy.
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
Hon’ble Prime Minister to Launch Jan Andolan for COVID-19 Appropriate Behaviour
07 OCT 2020
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch a Campaign tomorrow on 8th October, 2020 by way of a Tweet on Jan Andolan for COVID-19 Appropriate Behaviour.
The campaign will be launched in view of the upcoming festivals and winter season as well as the opening up of the economy.
The campaign will be launched with the aim to encourage People’s Participation (Jan Andolan). It endeavours to be a Low Cost High Intensity Campaign with the Key Messages of ‘Wear Mask, Follow Physical Distancing, Maintain Hand Hygiene’
A COVID-19 Pledge will be taken by all. A Concerted Action Plan will be implemented by Central Government Ministries/ Departments and State Governments/ Union Territories with the following highlights:
- Region- specific targeted communication in high case-load districts.
- Simple and easily understandable messages to reach every citizen
- Dissemination throughout the country using all media platforms
- Banners and Posters at public places; involving Frontline workers and Targeting Beneficiaries of Government Schemes
- Hoardings/ wall paintings/ electronic display boards in government premises
- Involvement of Local and National influencers to drive home the message
- Running mobile vans for regular awareness generation
- Audio messages; pamphlets/ brochures on awareness
- Seeking support of Local Cable Operators for running COVID messages
- Coordinated media campaign across platforms for effective outreach and impact