Download Your AADHAR Card Online Now
- 1 Download Your AADHAR Card Online Now
- 1.1 A step-by-step guide to download your e-Aadhar Card Online
- 1.2 What I need to download aadhar card online
- 1.3 How To download Aadhar Card
- 1.3.1 Click here to know the step by step guide for CSC Registration process.
- 1.3.2 Keep Your Aadhar Number Ready To download your e-Aadhar keep your aadhar number ready. If you don’t have Aadhar Number, provide your Enrolment Number alongwith the Date and Time provided in Acknowledgement copy. Follow theses steps:- Visit the myAadhar portal of UIDAI. Log in with your Aadhar Number and OTP received on linked Mobile Number. If you don’t have Aadhar Number, you can find it by providing Enrolment Number alongwith the Date and Time provided in Acknowledgement copy. After log-in in the portal, you can see Download Aadhar option in Services section. Click on this option. In the next screen you will be asked to verify the demographic details. You can also select for Masked Aadhar Card at this stage. Click on Download. Your e-Aadhar Card will be downloaded.
A step-by-step guide to download your e-Aadhar Card Online
Aadhaar number is a 12-digit number issued by the UIDAI, Government of India Authority, to the residents of India. Any individual, who is a resident of India, may voluntarily enrol to obtain Aadhaar number. e-Aadhar is an electronic form of AADHAR card. e-Aadhar card contains all the information such as demographic details, AADHAR number, Date of Birth, Address, Photograph and sex.
What I need to download aadhar card online
You can download your aadhar card by providing your Aadhar Number and OTP received on linked Mobile Number.
How To download Aadhar Card
To download your e-aadhar card online, just follow these simple steps-