Step-by-Step Guide for CSC Registration
- 1 Step-by-Step Guide for CSC Registration
- 1.1 CSC – What is CSC?
- 1.2 What are the pre-requisite to enroll on the CSC Registration Portal?
- 1.3 What are the documents required for CSC Registration?
- 1.4 What are the system requirements for CSC Registration?
- 1.5 Required steps to apply online for CSC Registration
- 1.6 Application Fee for CSC Registration.
- 1.7 Responsibility of VLE
- 1.8 Required Training to become a VLE
- 1.9 Helpline
CSC – What is CSC?
CSC stands for Common Service Centers. The Common Services Centers (CSCs) are conceptualized as ICT enabled, front end service delivery points for delivery of Government, Social and Private Sector services in the areas of agriculture, health, education, entertainment, FMCG products, banking and financial services, utility payments, etc.
CSC e-Governance Services India Limited is a Special Purpose Vehicle (CSC SPV) and is connecting local population with the Government departments, banks, and insurance companies and with various service providers in private sector using IT-Enabled network of citizen service points.
What are the pre-requisite to enroll on the CSC Registration Portal?
Pre-requisite for enrolling on the CSC registration portal are:
1. Registration is allowed only for the people who are 18 years and above and is the citizens of India.
2.For the application type as CSC VLE, it is mandatory to have a TEC Certificate Number. Applicant can register at http://www.cscentrepreneur.in/register for TEC Certification.
What are the documents required for CSC Registration?
2.Proof of Identity
3.Proof of Address
4.Cancelled copy of cheque/passbook
What are the system requirements for CSC Registration?
- At least 120 GB Hard Disc Drive.
- At least 512 MB RAM.
- CD/DVD Drive.
- UPS PC with Licensed Windows XP-SP2 or above operating system.
- With 4 hrs battery backup/Portable Genset.
- Printer/ Colour Printer.
- Web cam/digital camera.
- Internet connection with at least 128 kbps speed for browsing & data uploading over internet.
Required steps to apply online for CSC Registration
You can apply online at CSC Registration portal for Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) in the CSC. VLE’s are Village Level Entrepreneur who delivers various government and non-government services to the end consumers from the CSC outlet.
To register as a Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) in the CSC, simply follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the CSC Registration website i.e. http://register.csc.gov.in and apply under new registration.
- Click on “Apply” button displayed
- Validate mobile & email and fill the form.
- Enter your Aadhaar number, and further add the Captcha Text.
- Click on “Submit” button”.
- After authentication, the user is required to fill the information under the following tabs, such as: Personal, Residential, Kiosk, Banking, Document, infrastructure, Certifications/Terms.
- Review your details and click on “Submit” button to register yourself and an application reference ID will be generated.
- You will receive an acknowledgement email regarding successful completion of your application on your email address provided during the registration process
- Every application goes through a strict quality check.
- Post verification, user becomes an active Village Level Entrepreneur and gets a unique CSC ID on your registered email address.
Application Fee for CSC Registration.
There is no fee for registration as a VLE. It is absolutely free of cost.
Responsibility of VLE
As a VLE you should take care of few important points:
- Make sure your centre is at public place with all the safety and convenience.
- Availability of Kiosk from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM.
- To deliver the services smoothly to the users as available on Digital Seva Portal.
Required Training to become a VLE
You don’t need any specific training to become a VLE. Meeting the minimum criteria as mentioned in the pre-requisite is enough to become a VLE.
You may contact at email@example.com for any support / help on CSC related issues.