SSSM ID – Samagra Social Security Mission has been started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to provide benefits of all the schemes to all the citizens of the state without any hindrance. Under this, various schemes being run by various state government departments have been brought together on a digital platform and made accessible to the general public through the overall portal.
What is SSSM ID?
A database of all the families and their members of the state has been prepared by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to provide benefits of all the government schemes to all the residents of the state of Madhya Pradesh. For this, a door-to-door survey was done of all the families and after getting the information, they were registered on the Samagra portal. After registration, all the families have been given 8 digit unique composite ID and 9 digit unique ID has been given to all the members. This is called Samagra ID or SSSM ID. SSSM ID stands for Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission Identity Document. This SSSM ID is completely free and given to all families. Anyone can get their ID by visiting the overall portal.
SSSM Samagra ID
How to get SSSM ID? How to download SSSM ID?
- If you know the Samagra ID of your family, then you can know your Samagra ID by clicking on this link.
- If you have the Samagra ID of any family member, then you can know your Samagra ID by clicking here.
- You can click here to search Samagra ID by name of any family member.
- If your family member’s mobile number is registered on Samagra, you can click here to know Samagra ID
- If you are not getting your Samagra ID by any means, then you can collect your Samagra ID from the Samagra Register of residents by going to your Gram Panchayat / Janpad Panchayat office (in rural areas) and ward or zone office in urban areas. can get.
SSSM ID – Purpose of Samagra
Rationalization of scheme and rates of assistance
simplification of rules and procedures
Preparing digital records of all the schemes and making them available on the portal for transparency.
Providing assistance to the eligible beneficiary without any hindrance within the prescribed time limit.
To avoid repeated formalities for getting help.
Use of e-banking facility to minimize the time taken for seeking assistance.
To extend the benefits of the schemes to the extremely poor, destitute, disabled and those living in far-flung and deprived beneficiaries.
Benefits of SSSM ID
The beneficiary can get the benefit of all the schemes on the same portal.
Beneficiary can get the benefit of government facilities without any formality.
The beneficiary will not have to visit any office.
All the beneficiaries will be able to get instant benefits on the basis of eligibility.
SSSM ID KYC
You can easily update KYC by visiting the Samagra portal. For this, you can click on the e-KYC link. There you will be asked to enter the Samagra ID. OTP will be sent to the mobile number provided by you, after authentication of which the KYC process will be completed.
Follow Us @ Facebook